Friday, January 27, 2012

Love our Library!

We made a quick trip to our library today for a book I'd reserved. I figured we'd check out a few new books for E and see if they had any Mandarin resources. I don't know why I didn't before?!

They didn't have that many books-but I checked out 2:
  1. My First Book of Mandarin Chinese Words
  2. China's Bravest Girl
They also had a "Learning Bag" with a large case of DVDs called Muzzy-by the BBC. I've never heard of this.


I looked in the DVD section and was surprised at the selection of foreign language learning DVDs.  I picked up two to try:
  1. Play and Learn Chinese with Mei Mei - 1
  2. Dance and Learn Chinese with Mei Mei
I have no idea if these will be good resources or not-but will review them here in the next few weeks. Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment